Unknown window balance coil

A quick learner from Chicago says:
Hi,
I need to replace a couple of these window balance coils on windows which I am not sure of the original manufacture. Only marking on them has 15 but I don't think the window weights around 30lbs, plus this is a single coil. Also, only the metal shoe is broken at the bottom of these, can only those be replaced?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4CB08AD5-BDCC-4F79-95C4-BE507A38C055.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the metal cam of the pivot shoe is not available separately but your photo resembles the 15-175 pivot shoe, which is compatible with the Series 152 coil springs. 

If you're not sure which strength option to choose for your coil springs, I would recommend weighing your sash and dividing the weight by two. That will give you the strength option needed to support your sash. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.