V SHAPE SNAP-IN GLASS STOP/ WIND STOP/ GLAZING FOR MILGARD WINDOWS

A quick learner from Henderson, NV says:
I am looking for the aforementioned "strips" to replace all my worn one on the Milgard windows. I am unsure the exact term for them, and would greatly appreciate it if you could help. TY.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named snap in glazing
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SNAP IN V SHAPE GLASS OR WIND STOP 20240319_173612.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SNAP IN V SHAPE GLASS OR WIND STOP 20240319_173707.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I can't identify your glazing from these photos. Could you remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear shot of the end profile? 

In the meantime, you can find our selection here

A quick learner from Henderson, NV says:
Hi Emily,

The pics of the glass stop / wind stop / snap-in glazing which I uploaded previously were undamaged. They were cut to fit on the exterior of the Milgard windows. I have taken another sets of pictures, and hopefully you can view it clearly this time. TY for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing bead ridge
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing bead end profile
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing bead ridge
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing bead end profile
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you very much! Regrettably, we don't have an exact match for your glazing bead. The 55-017 and 55-029 are similar but we can't promise a direct fit. Have a look at the specifications and see how they compare with yours. We offer samples as well, so just let me know if you're interested in that and I can send over a purchase link. 

Profile diagram of 55-017
Profile diagram of 55-017

Profile diagram of 55-029
Profile diagram of 55-029

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.