ViWinco Double Hung Pivot bar

A handy person from Ocean City NJ says:
Several of the pivot bars for my ViWinco double hung windows have broken. Attached is a picture of the warranty label for the windows which shows the ViWinco product line as NCDH. I have been unable to identify the HCDH product line code agains the correct ViWinco product line and I am hoping you will be able to help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ViWinco Window Warranty lable.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid I can't cross-reference that information anything in our database. In general, the most reliable way to identify a replacement pivot bar is to remove an undamaged version and show us photos. That said, some past cases have associated the ViWinco brand with our 26-449, so this might be what you need, but comparing it to one of your old pivot bars is the only way to be sure it's what you need. Please do this and let me know if anything differs, and if so, in what way. Please send pictures of the old pivot bar also, and we'd be happy to find something better for you.

Dimensions for 26-449
Dimensions for 26-449

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.