Viking Window latch

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
I am looking to find replacement latches for a Viking window. The significant issue is the depth of the receiver. It is very narrow. Also, the latch mechanism is different than anything I am finding in stores. I had the windows installed in 2001.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5C27EF42-7AA9-421B-BD8F-ECC7740274AC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BA871797-4742-4143-A20D-A5CA38DCA797.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C615C003-0F9B-4905-8C9D-B5D0908F27FD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A8C76A6A-E557-4AD8-AF1D-2334A1578BED.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell a keeper that matches this design exactly, unfortunately. I would say that our best possible match is the 90-136, but my concern is the hole spacing. Ours is 2-1/4", center-to-center and with no wiggle room. If this doesn't match your original spacing then it won't install.

Another concern is depth. Looking at yours, there is a chance that ours might be in fact too skinny. However that's easy enough to fix. If it ends up being too thin you can always just pack it out with thin washers to make up the difference.

Detail of 90-136
Detail of 90-136

Profile view of 90-136
Profile view of 90-136

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
Thanks. I need to order this and the latch. What is the matching latch?

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 90-136 is compatible with a ton of different locks. The best match in your case will depend on a two different measurements: the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center, and the distance from the screw hole centers to the back edge of the lock, also known as the backset.

If you can give me the hole center spacing and backset, I can check our inventory for a match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.