Vinyl window locks

A home owner from Canton, OH says:
I am looking to replace these locks on my windows. I would love to get white ones to match the color of the window frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230611_131319.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230611_140902.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230611_132001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230611_140927.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230611_130911.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need you to write out the exact distance between the center of the installation holes in your lock to compare to our replacement options. In the meantime, you are welcome to look through our selection here. Thank you! 

Here are some more pictures of the locks for your review.
Couple more pics
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. It's tough to make out accurate dimensions from photos but it looks like the hole spacing of your lock is close to 2". If so, we did carry a similar replacement at one time but it has been discontinued and we have not been able to locate a suitable replacement. 

With that being said, we do offer the 90-116 face-mounted lock that looks like a match to yours. See the dimensions from our product page below. I'm sorry that we won't be able to offer more assistance with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

Dimensions for 90-116
Dimensions for 90-116

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.