Vinyl window sash pin?

A landlord from San Luis Obispo, CA says:
The pivot bar in my vinyl sash window sheered off. I am sending photos of the pivot bar on the other side and the part in the frame (lock shoe?) that the pivot bar goes into. I may need both parts as I can't get the piece of sheered off bar out of the lock shoe on the "bad" side. Thank you so much for this service! I hope you can find the part but I'm super happy to be in touch with you either way!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3248.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3249.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3250.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3251.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3244.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 26-424 was the first pivot bar to come to mind. As for the pivot shoe, see the 15-218 or 15-220 depending on your dimensions. Look these parts over and see what you think. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.