Vinyl window stop used in an Aluminum window

A quick learner from Nj says:
Please advise if this window stop is available.
Depth is about 2/16 which will go into the window to keep glass pushed in.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16869528826109029794342583838889.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We may be able to help replace this glazing bead, but I'd like to see a picture of its end profile. That cross-section view would help a ton in narrow down your options. We'll do our best to find what you need from there. Many thanks. 

Please see attached photo of how and where it is installed.

Please let me know if I need to send another pic.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230616_111503838.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

I'm afraid seeing it installed won't help at this juncture. As mentioned in my previous response, we need a clear picture of the end profile. If you're unsure of what that means, the video below may be of some help.

The end profile thickness is about 1/16. I had measured it before reinstall. Unfortunately, it is too brittle to remove again. I don't want to break remaining 3 window stops.
It is really flat on the thickness side of 1/16. Perhaps you can give me some choices and I can go from there.

Photo of broken piece. Perhaps this is helpful.

In this pic, Top is 3/16

Bottom is 1/16.

Bottom 1/16 goes into the window.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230621_060106583.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230621_060551943.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230621_061001442.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230621_061001442.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

I'm afraid we don't sell anything that matches this, exactly. I would say our closest option is our 55-071, but this is far from a guarantee. Considering that this is an older aluminum window there is a good chance that your exact glazing simply isn't made anymore. 

Review our specs for the 55-071 and see if you think it's worth a shot. I can't tell you with confidence that it will work, but I don't think we have anything better.

Profile diagram of the Acorn snap-in.
Profile diagram of the Acorn snap-in.

Thanks I'll take a look.
Profile picture of Bob

Sounds good. Please feel to reach out if you had any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.