Wardrobe Mirror Roller Replacement

A quick learner from Buffalo NY says:

Hi,

I was hoping that you can recommend the replacement for this style roller. part number 23-041 looks the closet, but I need concave. The image that I sent, the roller wheel is broken so it looks convex. Part number 23-064 looks like it might work, but I need your help before I order them.

Thank you,

Dave

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stanley Mirror Roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stanley Closet Roller
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out! The 23-064 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller could possibly work as a replacement. Although, you'll need to consider that you may need to modify either the closet door or the roller to install it. Carefully look over the dimensions and compare them to your roller to confirm if it will be a fit.

Please be aware that if you do need to modify the roller, altered parts cannot be returned, per the return policy.

Dimensions for 23-064
Dimensions for 23-064

The other option would be to replace the track with a convex style track. They are the 23-240, 23-241, and 23-242; each of them has the same measurements but they are available in 48", 60", and 72" lengths, respectively.

Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track
Profile view of sliding mirror door bottom track

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.