Weather Stripping for a 50 year old steel exterior door

A quick learner from USA says:

Hi - I am trying to track down weather stripping for a 50 year old steel exterior door.

4 Photos attached. 

I dont think what you sent below matches?.. your option 58-008 is missing the internal magnet. (Black)

Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named John WS1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named John WS2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named John WS3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named John WS4.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to say that we do not carry an exact match for the type of weather stripping your are searching for. Our 58-008 is the closest match we have to your existing seals. If you do not believe these will work as a replacement, unfortunately, we would not be able to provide a better alternative.

Take another look over the dimensions to determine if there is a chance that this Prime Door Seal Set might work for you.

Profile view of Magnetic piece
Profile view of Magnetic piece

Profile view of compression piece
Profile view of compression piece

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.