Weatherstripping for sliding glass door

A quick learner from Tulsa, OK says:
Hello! I have a sliding glass door that, at the bottom, is completely exposed to the outside (IMG_2275, inside and the RenderedImage with the yellow circle which is from outside). I am not sure what type of weatherstripping goes here because of the L shape with an irregular cutout. Looking at the top one (red circle) there is like an L-shaped piece of pile weatherstripping.

Also, the image with the red circle had some bracket attached which I removed with a screw to get a better look. The bottom has two screws in the door which I think means a bracket of sorts should also be screwed in there but I have no idea what it would be. Can you please advise? Thank you!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2275.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named RenderedImage.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2313.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like you need a draft plug but I'm afraid that isn't something we sell. You might be able to shape our 58-184 adhesive foam block to cover the gap but this isn't the ideal replacement. A local hardware store might also have adhesive wool pile that would serve better. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.