What parts are needed

A home owner from Alabama says:

Hi! The person that has fixed my shower has thrown away all the hardware to the shower door and says that it cant be replaced. Can you look at the pics and maybe see if the hardware is replaceable so it can be reinstalled? And also if I need something on the base of the shower . Ignore the sheet rock in behind the shower door pic! !I'm asking what parts are needed from you guys to put the door back up

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Doors
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door removed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Frame
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your original hardware was thrown away. Unforutnately, we have no way of knowing the parts that your shower would need without seeing the originals. Even then, parts for older showers are hard to come by since manufacturers go out of business all the time. I'm sorry that we won't be able to recommend replacement parts for your application but you are welcome to look through our selection here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.