What pivot bar item number

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
I broke a pivot bar and need to get a replacement. Can you please tell me the correct item number to order
Thank you!
Tricksie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20230806-075556_Chrome.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20230806-075342_Chrome.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Tricksie. If your old pivot bars look like the ones in that old discussion you took screenshots of, then the 26-423 is the closest match. The older version of this pivot bar is no longer made, and the manufacturer suggests the 26-423 is the best substitute available. If your old pivot bars lack that top horn or the bottom angle bracket, you'd either have to find room to accommodate them, or cut those parts off. Just note that modified items cannot be returned for refunds. Since I don't know exactly what your old pivot bars look like, be sure to compare them to the diagram below just to ensure that they overall seem to match. Let me know if you have further questions.

Alternate image for 26-423
Alternate image for 26-423

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.