What's a one-way fastener

A handy person from Utah says:
I have a school facility that bought the swisco 10-586 bumper and wants me to install it. She just gave me a photocopy of your installation tool, which doesn't actually come with the bumper keeper.
So what is this installation fastener one way thing, and which way is it? There's no picture on your website.
What if I have to go the other way? Will I have to drill out the parts that are already there in the door?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The 75-070 screw removal tool is used on the "Pig nose/Snake eye" installation screws. You only need this tool if you have or are using these special screws. You should be able to purchase a type of security screw to mount the bumper at a local hardware store or possibly one of the home centers.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.