Which roller to buy?

A quick learner from LA says:
In the picture you see my mirror door with a concave wheel. I had to replace the old track after buying my home and got the pictured track that looks like it has a track that requires convex rollers. According to my attached picture, which convex roller do you have that would be able to replace the concave roller i currently have on the mirror door?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230903_145640~2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230903_145835.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like our 23-086 Concave Roller. Please compare and let me know if you think this will work for you. 

Thanks I think 23-081 is what I need.
Profile picture of Bob

The 23-081 and 23-086 have the same body, but the wheel design differs: the 23-081 has a convex wheel (meaning its center is rounded outward), whereas the wheel in your roller is concave (meaning its border is grooved inward). The 23-086 has such a concave wheel, hence why I think it's the better choice. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. 

Yes my door currently has concave roller but i need to replace the roller with a convex one. Are there any other roller models you have that are similar to 23-081?
Profile picture of Bob

I'm afraid not. The 23-086 and 23-081 that I mentioned above are the only rollers made with this type of design.

Thank you! I purchased the 23-081s, hopefully they will fit on the door without too much trouble.
Profile picture of Bob

Perfect, thank you for the order! Please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.