White traco window plastic glazing

A home owner says:
Ordered the glazing, (order # 1412010) it is not wide enough and a bit too angled.

The photo with 2 pieces os the old and new together
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200605_072251.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200605_072357.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200605_072435.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but the profile of your glazing is a bit different than our usually suspects, so we'll need a bit of time to research this for you and we will reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

A home owner says:
Any information on this window piece??
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks again for waiting. Unfortunately, we've been having trouble finding an exact match for your glazing. Before we can go any further, can you tell me the exact size of the end profile? You can use the dimensions we show for the 55-008 as a reference. We will need these dimensions in order to proceed with our research.

Profile view of 55-008
Profile view of 55-008
A home owner says:
What it help if I send you a sample of the trim? If so please tell me the address the said the to and whose attention it needs to go to
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we aren't able to accept samples at this time. We're all currently working from home due to the quarantine and have no way of checking our office.

That said, you can order a sample from us, if it would help. You can see our selection here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.