Widow exterior "insulating strip"

A home owner from Tampa, Fl says:
I'd like to replace the strips shown in the photo that are installed on the exterior side of all my windows. The photos show the strip by itself and as installed on the widows. I refer to them as insulating strips, but they appear more for holding the windowpane in. They're rigid rubber approximately 3/8" tall and they slip into a groove along the aluminum window frame. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window grid
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Weather strip.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure if we'll be able to help with this. It's hard to say for sure from these photos though. Would it be possible for us to see a shot of the end profile for this strip? 

I've attached a photo showing the end profile. I saw Product Code: 55-106-6 on your website, looks quite similar. Do you think it may be a match?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named insulation window strip
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we don't sell an exact match for your strip. It could be no longer available. However, the 55-106-6 is still a bit different so we can't be certain it will work.

We do offer samples so let me know if that's something you're interested in. You'll just have to pay for shipping. 

Yes, I'd like to get a sample of 55-106-6.
Profile picture of Emily

Sounds good. I'll email you an order link right now. Note that our samples are 1-2" in size.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.