Window Balance

A professional from St. Johnsbury says:
We are trying to find a replacement balance for the one attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balanceUnique22D40.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! I am confident we can supply you with a replacement for your existing balances but they will need to be a custom made assembly. The balance you have is assembled with a knife lock shoe which is typically used with a ribbed channel; your channel is a plain channel.

To be sure that we are supply you with the right replacement for your existing balances, I'll need to see a photo of the back of the balance, with the spring exposed.

Since your balance is stamped with a 22D, there is a chance your sash weighs 21 to 24lbs but it would be a good idea to confirm that the weight of your sash falls between that range.

The last piece of information I'll need to know is the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom balance.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

A professional from St. Johnsbury says:
thanks for the reply. Here is the open side of the balance. We would need 8 of them. So if I could get a quote for 8 that would be wonderful.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named open s ide of balance.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming this information. I've forwarded a link with a quote for the (8) requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.