Window Channel Balance Identification and Replacement

A quick learner says:
Good morning. I noticed that a couple of the balances in my windows are broken. The string has snapped and several of the plastic/metal parts have sheered or also broken due to wear and age. I removed two of them and I can replace them easily myself, but I can't identify the type or if they are still made. And, if not, what would be a suitable replacement? I'm attaching some pics for your review. Thanks for your assistance.

v/r,

Ryan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window10.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window12.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window6.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ryan,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but your balance is a bit too damaged to identify. If you could show us an undamaged version of your balance from the other side or an identical window in the house, including clear photos of both ends and the metal clip at the end of the pulley cord, we can go from there. 

If you need new pivot shoes as well, we'll need you to write out the exact width and thickness of the part shown in your photo to compare to our selection of replacement options here. Thank you! 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.