Window Channel Parts Broken

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hey!

These are double hung tilting windows. The sticker is on the side of the window with some markings. They are throughout the house and all of them have damaged or broken parts in these side channels. I am not sure what these are. Pivot shoes and balances? Can you tell me what these parts are and reference a guide or video on how to replace them?
Channel appears to measure about 1 and 3/8ths inch.
That would be incredibly helpful!

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello. This looks a S140-12 12 pound Coil Balance system. Please compare. If you need new pivot bars, can you remove an undamaged one and show us clear pictures of it? We'll do our best to find a replacement from there.

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Some of the windows I have say 11 instead of 12. Will that be S140-11?
Also, here are some photos of the pivot bars that I will need to replace.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4007.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4008.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4009.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4010.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, any balance with an 11 stamp that has the same design would be the S140-11 instead. Just note that if these balances are on the same window, then they should have identical stamps. You never want to mix different stamps, otherwise your window won't work properly.

As for this pivot bar, we unfortunately don't sell this exact style. The only pivot bars we have that may work are our 26-398 and 26-405. One of these may indeed replace your original, assuming that the installation holes align.

Detail of 26-398
Detail of 26-398

Alternate image for 26-405
Alternate image for 26-405

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.