Window Parts

A handy person from Southwick Massachusetts says:
Selling house and need to "tune-up" windows. Attached are pics of the lock and keeper, as well as tilt latch. I am looking for 12 left and 12 right for each to replace.

I am also looking for fin pile weather stripping. If available, how is it packaged?

House was built in 1995. Windows are new construction, single hung windows.

Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated

Dan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2102.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2101.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2100.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Dan, thank you for posting,

To further review we will need written out dimensions of the distance between the installation holes from center to center for the tilt latch and lock. From there we can compare to determine the best replacement option.

For the pile weather seal, a piece of the original will need to be removed and measured. We will need written out dimensions of the width of the base and height of the pile. Thank you! 

A handy person from Southwick Massachusetts says:
Fair enough.
For the tilt latches I have 2 1/8" from center of hole to center of hole.
For the lock I have 2 1/4" from center of hole to center of hole.
The backing is 3/16" and fin pile is 1/4".
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2126.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2125.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2124.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2122.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you,

For the window lock, please review the 90-180 along with the 58-127 for a new pile weather seal.

For the tilt latch, at first sight, your originals remind me of the 26-195 and 26-196, but they have a 2-3/16" spacing. For a 2-1/8" we carry the 26-228 and 26-229 as well as the 26-120 and 26-121.

Take a look at all options and compare all dimensions listed to see which one matches up the best to your original. Let me know what you think! 

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.