Window Sash Locks

A home owner from West Virginia says:
I have two broken window sash locks that I cannot seem to find locally. The windows are 15-20 years old. I have attached a photo of one of the broken sash locks. Please help if you can.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window lock.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We should be able to help but I'll need more information to help narrow down your replacement options. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? 

A home owner from West Virginia says:

Good afternoon. The measurements between the two installation holes are 2 1/4". Thank you so very much for your help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2236[1].JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

No problem at all! I'm happy to help. 

I recommend having a look at our 90-300 and 90-180 sash locks. They both measure 2-1/4" on installation hole centers but have different backset measurements. Carefully review the specifications for these parts and compare them with yours to see what you think.

Alternate image for 90-300
Alternate image for 90-300

Dimensions for 90-180
Dimensions for 90-180

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.