Window Sash metal catch 1 1/4"

A quick learner from High Springs FL says:
Hi, I could use a small replacement metal catch approximately 1 1/4" in length (the exposed part) and a plastic stopper. Please let me know if this is enough info. Tx
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230615_112813.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230615_112805.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The small metal catch is referred to as the take out clip. This helps to secure the balance in place when attempting to remove the sash. I am confident that this is what you'll need.

Alternate image for 16-002
Alternate image for 16-002

We do not carry a plastic stopper like the on you have here, however, our 55-043 may be worth considering as a replacement. Look over the dimensions to determine if this will be a fit for you.

Alternate image for 55-043
Alternate image for 55-043

Profile view of 55-043
Profile view of 55-043

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.