Window Screen Part

A quick learner says:
This is a clip that holds the screen into the frame. It's a 2 inch screen spacer for a Superseal Window Series 1250.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0371.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0372.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0373.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I'm afraid we do not carry an exact match for the screen lift handle you have here. There is a chance that our 70-018 could possibly work as a replacement for you but I cannot make any guarantees.

Take a look and see what you think.

Alternate image for 70-018
Alternate image for 70-018

A purchasing agent from District of Columbia says:
Unfortunately, this will not work with our window screens. Thank you for your immediate response to my question.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help! Although, I'm sorry to hear that this product will not work for you.

Please feel free to reach out with any other hardware repair projects you my have.

Have a great day!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.