Window Weather stripping

A home owner from New Hampshire says:
This cracked weather stripping sits in a groove and seals out drafts between the top window and bottom window. Do you sell this kind of replacement weatherstriping? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weatherstrip1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weatherstrip2.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We may be able to help, but I'm afraid I can't narrow down the weatherstripping you might need from this angle. Can you remove a sample and show its end profile? That cross-section view is the most reliable way to identifying potential replacements. I know it may be difficult since much of this seal is already cracked or broken away, but do your best to procure a piece for us to see, and we'll do our best to see what we have for you from there. Many thanks. 

A home owner from New Hampshire says:
Here's a profile view of the weather stripping. Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2602201F-FFFE-4053-8A2E-AD850FF9BBE0.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! The design of this weatherseal is very similar to our 55-106. I think this may be what you want, but look it over and let me know if you agree.

Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal
Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.