Window Weep Hole Cover

A home owner from Cedar Hills, Utah says:
I am looking for a beige weep hole cover for a weep hole that is 1 5/16" x 3/8". Will this particular cover work for me?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

No, I don't believe it will. The width of the opening this weep hole is meant to fit into is 1-1/2", which is a lot larger than yours.

We do sell the 26-186 in beige. I mention this because it's a very versatile kind of weep hole cover that can work for a lot of different windows. The catch is that you have to drill new holes, one on either side of the original weep hole, for the 26-186 to plug in. Look it over and see if you think you could get this to work.

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.