Window balance

A quick learner says:
I need to buy window balances that are 15 inches long and 24 inches long they are identical to the pictures period I cannot figure out which one is the order . I also know how to switch out the springs if you have the correct springs for the 15 inch and 24 inch window balance.9/16 inch width. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 51A936CB-47BC-44AE-87D7-F98B331F2F40.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF90E39E-E25C-4A3B-98C0-0AEBF9DFE726.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BFFDA4D4-95D0-48F5-AB2A-86A555ADCE70.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BDE487D8-B44F-47A3-A0A4-C3A3B9D93803.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E71C238F-7291-4F6F-A8F6-248890D859A1.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. Our Series 751 ribbed channel balance looks like a good match for what you show here. There should also be a stamp on the metal channel that will indicate what spring strength option you'd need for your replacements. Take a look and let us know if you have any questions. 

A quick learner says:
Can I just to order the springs?
15 and 18 inches for the heaviest window?
A quick learner says:
14 tg and 23 tg
Profile picture of Emily

My apologies for missing that. We don't sell just the springs, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner says:
I meant to ask, can we buy the springs that fit the 15 inch 14 tg and 24 inch 23 tg balance for the window alone , just the springs?
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid we can only supply the whole balance, not just the springs. 

A quick learner says:
I need to order a pair of these right and left of these. they are attached to the window. Thank you so much.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B219D2C4-1639-467C-A6C5-BCE7CBA83A06.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FE4A78A1-2E00-4AB0-BE6E-55D2A09DB204.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Our 26-150 pivot pair looks similar. Review the dimensions and see how they compare with your old hardware. 

Dimensions for 26-150
Dimensions for 26-150

A quick learner says:
I'm not sure if I sent this message twice I was wondering if you sell the boards that hold the window balance.
Profile picture of Emily

Unfortunately we do not carry replacement jamb liners that the balances fit into. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any additional questions! 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.