Window balance weights

A home owner from South Lyon, MI says:
I would like to identify the type of mechanism for my windows, see pictures.
The total measured length is 23.3 inches and includes the two end hooks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2003.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2004.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2005.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2006.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2007.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

We can help but this will have to be a custom order as we don't have a stock balance with this configuration. Before we go any further, I'll need you to confirm the depth of your bottom shoe. It should be either our 15-001 or 15-002 but you'll need to measure as shown below and let me know which is best. Can you also tell me how many balances you'll need? Finally, we'll need you to confirm the length of your metal channel. Make sure to not include the end fittings in this measurement! 

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
A home owner from South Lyon, MI says:
Hi,
Thank you for your response.
The depth of the bottom shoe is 1 1/8 "
The length of the metal channel is 23"
I would need 24 pieces, for 12 windows.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks very much! To outline this for you, we'll be using a 23" long channel with the 19-015 top, 15-001 bottom fitting and 2230 stamp. With that said, I'm going to email you a purchase link and price quote for 24 balances that you can use to place an order on our website. Let me know if you have any questions! 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.