Window balances for heavy impact glass

A quick learner from Surfside, Florida, USA 33154 says:
I need balances for 3 identical windows.
The windows measure 46 " wide x 64" high.
Window has 1 fixed panel and 1 opening panel of the equal dimensions 46" x 32" .
The glass is approximately 1/4 " thick and is laminated . It is a high impact glass for hurricanes.
Each window has 2 balances.
The diameter of the spring casing of balance is approximately 5/8" .
The length of the spring casing of balance is 30". The casing is plastic and spring is steel. The top part has a washers with tube for screw to pass through and screwed to window frame. The bottom has a hook on bottom of window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance in Window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hybrid Balance Bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UL Balance Bracket
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Gray Hybrid Balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hybrid Balance Tip
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! Your balances appear to be a hybrid balance which will need to be a custom assembly. I am confident we are likely to be able to supply you with the replacements but I'll need a bit more information before we can move forward.

To start, I'll need to know the stamp/marking from the balance. This is typically located at the to of the balance tube.

Once we have this information, I'll be able to confirm pricing and availability for these balances.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.