Window casement parts

A home owner from USA says:
Hi I wanted to inquire about the parts I need for my window the only on concern I have is the two screws are at 4 inches as seen on the picture, not sure if they are the same for the ones you have listed, I believe these are the two parts for my window can you confirm.

Thank you,
Ezequiel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5029.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5023.jpg
f-1040-67 Is the number I see.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Ezequiel.

We don't sell this exact operator but I do think the 39-315 and 39-316 may be worth considering though I can't promise it will work. Take a look and let us know if you have any questions. 

Need help, Hi took off the operator and the part number it reads is C-1040-9A and the arm reads F -1040-67. I'm attaching some photos for your reference. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5210.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5212.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5213.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We couldn't locate your exact operator, unfortunately. The only other option we have is the 39-325 along with the related hardware but I am not optimistic and can't guarantee it will work for you. I am very sorry that we can't offer a suitable replacement option. 

How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.