Window channel balance

A home owner from Vero Beach FL says:
Hi. I need replacement channel balances. The old ones are stamped 3030 BSI. The bottom guide appears to be somewhat standard. The top guide seems a little harder to identify. Photos attached show pieces of the top guide and, partially, how I think the pieces go together. A screw in a tab projecting from the side of the upper sash secures the guide to the sash, as shown in the photo. Any help you can give me identifying the correct replacement is greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2775.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2774.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2773.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2772.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2769.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but the top fitting shown in your photos is too damaged to identify. If you could remove an undamaged balance from the other side or an identical window to show us the top of, we can go from there. 

Both sides were damaged. Also not anxious to take another window apart . . .

Does this photo of where the top piece fits in the window channel help? You can see the screw on top of the sash that screws into the plastic guide and apparently secures it to the sash. Home was built in 2002.

Thanks for your efforts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2776.jpeg
I believe I have identified the ends as follows: bottom 15-004, top 19-045. As previously noted, balance is stamped 3030- metal portion is 31" long. Can you quote a price for two pieces assembled with the specified top and bottom guides?

Thanks again.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Casey isn't in today but I'd be happy to help from here. We can certainly assemble a balance with these fittings if you're confident that's what you have. It will just need to be a custom order since this configuration isn't something we stock. I'll email you a purchase link for (2) 31" long balances with the 19-045 top, 15-004 bottom, and 3030 stamp. 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.