Window channel balance non tilt

A quick learner from Sisters, Oregon says:

Need a pair of replacement channels for an older Alpine manufacturer window. It is 1/2" wide and 9" long; small window. It only weighs 3.5 pounds. I can't seem to find it pictured on your website. If not available, would another configuration work.

Thanks,

Gary 

I have ordered these for 2 other windows in the past and have been very pleased.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Gary.

This balance appears to be too damaged to identify. Would it be possible for us to see photos of this balance in undamaged condition? What we're looking for specifically is a clear shot of the top and bottom fittings.

A quick learner from Sisters, Oregon says:

Here are the additional pics you requested. The nylon ends appear to be fine. On the other ends, they are different; do not know which is "normal?" I doubt this exact channel is still available (installed in 2000), but is there another that would work?

Thanks,

Gary 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1-3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't say for sure what you may have since the bottom fitting is damaged. With this being an Alpine window, it might have been the wingless 15-001 1-1/8" deep bottom but this is just an educated guess. Can you confirm? If there's an identical window in the house, we can use that as a reference. 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.