Window coil balance and shoes

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
Hello, I'm looking for Window coil balance with shoes and Bushings . I also need (2) pivot bars. The pivot bars have a stamping of 9862 on them and are three inches in length with two screw holes on each of them. I did not see any numbers on the coil when I removed the screw attaching it to the shoes. The house was built in the mid 1990s and when I was removing the balances the window screen had a stamping on it with the name METAL INDUSTRIES. I looked them up and it looks like they are a manufacturer here in Pennsylvania. Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named metal industries pivot shoe
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! Thank you for reaching out to us. The pivot shoe shown here isn't made anymore but you can use the 15-177 to replace it. You can also reuse the old springs if they're in working order. 

We'd be happy to help with the pivot bar but we would need to see photos of it removed from the sash to compare to our inventory. 

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
To follow up with previous post I have included photos of the pivot bars and also of the coils. The coils have a letter stamped on each one of the springs.The letters are as follows, "C", "F" and "L. The sash weights are also 21.5 lbs and 18.5 lbs One sash uses (2) coil springs lettered "F" And the other sash uses (2) coil springs lettered "C" and "L for a total of four coil springs per sash.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9862 pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9862 pivot bar collar
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Our 26-226 looks like a good match. Have a look and see what you think.

End view of the 26-226 pivot bar
End view of the 26-226 pivot bar

For the 21.5-pound sash, you can use one S152-5 and one S152-6 on each side of the window; 11 pounds of support on each side will total 22 pounds of overall support. 

For the 18.5-pound sash, you can use one S152-4 and one S152-5 on each side of the window; 9 pounds of support on each side will total 18 pounds of overall support.

Let me know if you have any questions!

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.