Window crank

A handy person from Parker Colorado says:

I'm looking for replacement crank for this window. I'm not sure what brand of window is.

Thanks

Keith 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7F44B5AA-ACF7-42AD-993B-28855D02929C.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Keith.

We should be able to help with this. Can you show us a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible? I will be able to narrow down some options from there.  

Hello Emily
I've attached three pictures of the window. I was told wrong that it was a casement window and it's an awning window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA32C614-9BD5-42C3-B048-5DC31019FEDB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 74D7D407-3988-4DA7-B465-C00308AA375D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F99C79F8-BA63-4859-B50E-FD7C8B89B4DC.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks, Keith! Our 39-083 and 39-140 came to mind. Take a look at the specifications for these parts and see how they compare with your old assembly. 

Hello Emily
I finally got to look at the operator and got some numbers off of it. It is truth hardware. The number on it is 45301 the number on one of the arms is 40510 and 40511 and 30895A. And the color is beige. I need 5 of these and handles to match. The number on the handles is 45054.
Thanks for your help
Keith
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid these numbers don't help us ID your hardware but the parts related on this page are our recommendations. You'll just have to compare the specifications to see which operator matches up with the old one. 

How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.