Window crank replacement

A landlord from Matamoras PA says:

Two pictures are exactly the same. They are from an Anderson window. I'm looking for the entire mechanism I guess or if I can just change the stem that the handle goes on to and then to new handles. I don't know what's possible with that

The single picture is from a bathroom window. Do not know the name brand. I would imagine since the other windows are Anderson, that's the same one that crank doesn't turn at all. There are no locks on the window so again I would imagine I'd have to change that one as well. Any information you can help me correct? These two issues would be greatly appreciated

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16989525259225867668468048990253.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16989525649836906427094819408401.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16989527218213482334187491731102.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid you cant replace just the 'stem'. Are you looking to replace only the handles?

The first two photos indeed appear to be Andersen brand operators. However, I'm not familiar with the one in your last photo here. In all cases, we will need to see each operator removed from the window. That should help narrow down some options.

The Anderson windows I can open. The lonely one that has no name on it is shut and I'm a bit afraid to force it (I don't want to break the glass).
I've noticed Anderson really made some crappy windows (at least in this house). All add photos, I'm going to have to get a few corded window sash replacements. Thanks again!
Here are the much anticipated window balances. I can make some of the numbers out but I don't see a match on your website. I'll take the right side out and see if that unit is clearer with the stamping.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231103_195042359.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20231103_195145722.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm not able to identify the operator without seeing it removed, unfortunately. Even then, I can't promise we'll have anything. Just something to keep in mind.

As for the balances, it looks like yours has the 7 27 stamp. I recommend the 24-737 with that in mind. Take a look and see what you think. 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.