Window crank replacement and window clips for bottom sash

A home owner from Illinois says:
I am looking for a window crank replacement part. I can't read the part number but I believe it is either 071299 or 071289. I can't find any other numbers.

the second picture, the clips to hold my bottom windows in place when raising up or down are broken. I tried to capture the sticker that was on the window but I am not sure if that is the part number?

Thank you for any assistance you can provdide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230503_182824.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230503_182615.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our video below that will help you choose the correct Encore operator pair for your windows. As for your tilt latches, take a look and compare the dimensions of the 26-334 to yours. Thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for 26-334
Alternate image for 26-334
Levers for 26-334
Levers for 26-334
Left latch with lever 26-334
Left latch with lever 26-334
A home owner from Illinois says:
Thank you for the information. Do I need to order the triangle looking piece on the right arm a I see it is not shown the parts you provided?

thank you,
Rhonda
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 652524.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You should be able to reuse the track and bracket used to attach the operator arms to the sash as long as they are still in good condition. If you would like to replace them as well, you can find the compatible accessories under the related items section of the product page once you determine the correct operator pair for your window based on the style of the track slider attached to the end of the long arm. 

Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.