Window locking plastic part at the bottom of the window. I am looking to purchase several.

A quick learner from SC says:
Hello,

Attached are pictures of the locking piece I am looking for. They are aluminum windows' that the entire neighborhood has and are 28 years old and all have them. I looked for a manufacturer name on the side of the tilt out pane but did not see anything.

The part is 2" long and has a metal spring on the bottom. The piece you pull up on is 1/2 deep look at it from above.

Thanks in Advance for assisting,
Tim Jordan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Captiol Sash Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Sash Lock
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! The window lock you are searching for appears to be an exact match for the 90-138 Capitol Sash Lock. To confirm that this is the right fit, carefully compare the dimensions below. I am confident this is the replacement you'll need.

Dimensions for 90-138
Dimensions for 90-138

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.