Window parts

A home owner from Philadelphia says:
I have 2 windows that slam shut. We were able to determine the broken parts but cannot find them. There is no information about manufacturer anywhere on the windows. We need 4 of these parts.

I have a very skilled handyman working on this repair for me and I am trying to track down the missing parts.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Full Window.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to say that I'm not familiar with the shoe shown here. I'm going to consult one of our senior experts and see what he thinks. We'll reach out to you as soon as we have more information! 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We used to sell this knife lock shoe but it was discontinued and replaced with the 15-197. However, we don't sell a stock balance that uses this shoe so it will have to be a custom order. Can you show us a photo of the balance stamp as well as confirm the length of the metal channel? 

A quick learner from USA says:
I have a broken shoe on several of my windows. Do you carry this particular one or possibly one that would work?

This one is approximately 1" x 1" x 1/2" x 3/8".

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part1.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Please review the above information from our expert Paul. We will need further information to move forward with determining if we can assist with a proper replacement. Thank you! 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.