Window parts

A handy person from Mesa, AZ says:
I need some window parts and hoping you can help me. All of the parts are broken so I'm having a hard time identifying them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231218_133706346.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231218_132328299.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231218_132237140.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231218_132224507_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231218_132147560_HDR.jpg
A handy person from Mesa, AZ says:
This is the rest of the parts needed it's in addition to the previous info sent. Thank you!
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! To replace your tilt window spiral balances, I believe you'll need the 3/8" Series 900 tilt window balance. Since your balance tube appears to be 27" long, you'll need the S900-27, although, you'll want to be sure to double check this measurement. This should only be the length of the tube, not including the inner spiral spring.

Your balance does not have a colored tip, so you'll need to obtain the exact weight of the sash to determine the color option needed for your balances. There is a chart below the product description of the balances that lists the weight ranges each tip color can support.

The pivot shoe you have reminds me of the 15-045 3/8" Thick Pivot Shoe. To confirm that this is the right fit, carefully review and compare the dimensions below. If you are looking to replace the pivot bar, I'll need to see a photo of it removed from the bottom of the sash, as well.

Dimensions for 15-045
Dimensions for 15-045

Your corner mounted tilt latches look pretty similar to our 26-351 Better-Bilt Window Latch Pair. To determine if these are the right replacement latches, you'll need to compare the dimensions and design to an undamaged latch.

Alternate image for 26-351
Alternate image for 26-351

I'm sorry to say that we do not carry a replacement for the bracket you have pictured here.

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-045 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.