Window parts

A contractor from Pennsylvania says:
I'm looking for replacement parts for a apartment building these are the window parts .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash Sweep Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Clip & Bushing
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Tilt Latch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash Lock
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! The pivot shoe you have is our 15-180 Coil Balance Shoe. Although, you'll still want to be sure to compare the dimensions to be absolutely sure this is the right fit. Take a look at the diagram below for reference.

Alternate image for 15-180
Alternate image for 15-180

This shoe uses the Series 190 Coil Balance, secured to the shoe using the 33-073. To confirm the right replacement springs for your window, you'll need to look for any stamps/markings on the metal coil. If there are none, you'll need to obtain the exact window weight and divide it by the total number of coils. 

Then, on the list of balances, the first number after the "190" will be the weight you'd need to select. For example, if your window ends up weighing 12lbs, you'd need (2) 6lb coils. So you would need the S190-640.

You may also need the 15-182 Balance Bushing and the 15-186 Coil Balance Clip.

Your sweep lock looks a lot like the 90-308 Sash Lock; the opposite handed version in the 90-309. Carefully look over the dimensions below to confirm.

Alternate image for 90-308
Alternate image for 90-308

We do not carry an exact replacement match for the tilt latch you have but I believe you can use our 26-228 and 26-229 as an alternative. If the dimensions are not a match, I'll need to know the exact dimensions of your latch written out; particularly, the distance between the installation holes. It is a bit difficult to confirm the dimensions from photos of the measuring tape.

Alternate image for 26-228
Alternate image for 26-228

A contractor from Pennsylvania says:

Thanks for all the information I will look over all the items and place a order online as for my sweep locks 90-308 and 90-309 can you tell me what keeper to use for those particular sweeps I have included a picture of what it looks like on the window.

Thanks sincerely Ben

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20240408_101714700.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ben,

I'm happy to help! You may be able to use the 90-183 Sash Lock Keeper to replace your existing keeper. Take a look to see if this is the right fit.

Dimensions for 90-183
Dimensions for 90-183

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.