Window plastic piece

A home owner from Middleburg, Florida says:

Good afternoon,

My name is Hector. I would like to purchase the replacement parts for the plastic pieces missing for my window side indicated on the pictures enclosed. Ever since these pieces crumbled my rail does not stay under clip on window due to shifting of window. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash Face Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Missing Face Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Sticker
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hi Hector,

Thanks for reaching out to us! The piece missing from your sash is the face guide. I believe you may be able to use either the 67-014 Snap-in Face Guide or the 67-026 Face Guide to complete your repair. Take a look over their dimensions and design. Compare them to your existing face guide to determine if either of the right replacement.

Alternate image for 67-014
Alternate image for 67-014

Alternate view of 67-014
Alternate view of 67-014

Dimensions for 67-026
Dimensions for 67-026

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.