Window replacement hardware

A quick learner from PA says:
Is there ANYWHERE to purchase hardware for Entrygard Truth casement cranks #31272 for windows installed in 1996? Thanks!!!
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I couldn't cross-reference this number to a particular window operator, unfortunately. Would it be possible for us to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible? That's the best way to narrow down some options. 

A quick learner from PA says:
The top section of the arm is the problem. In these photos, it is about 6". Anything that I see available for purchase is closer to 4" or 10". Thanks for any help you are able to provide!!!
Linda
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5690.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5692.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos, Linda! Our 39-381 appears to be our closest match. The link arm is 6-1/2" when measured as shown below. See how the specifications compare with your old operator. 

Note, the 39-381 lacks the offset that your old operator has on its link arm. This discrepancy may or may not be an issue--we've had customers have success and failure in this situation in the past, so I can't make any guarantees. You could try installing them to see if they work as is; if not, you could see if you can reposition the stud bracket on the sill to make up the difference. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Alternate image for 39-381
Alternate image for 39-381

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.