Window replacement parts

A home owner from Bedford, OH says:
Hello: a window repair company looked at my windows and gave me a quote way out of my budget. I need 3 pair of these (pictures included - beige) tilt latch actuators - 2" long, 7/8" wide. 1/4" deep teeth, 3/8 teeth width.

I also need one beige: 90 - 161 - SW lock and keeper but if not beige white would be fine.

I also need these: Bottom sashes tubes replacement. 2x per window - 3/8" thick - 22" long - red tip. 2x new shoes and 2x new round head pivots but I don't think I can replace these on my own.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumb lever actuator
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Start by having a look at the 26-234 actuator. Carefully review the specifications below and see if they align with an undamaged version of your old part.

Side view of 26-234
Side view of 26-234

As for the balances, can you show us a photo of the extended spiral tip? We will also need to see an undamaged pivot shoe removed from the window track, along with the written-out thickness and width, to help narrow down your options. 

Unfortunately, we don't sell the 90-161 lock in beige or beige white. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

A home owner from Bedford, OH says:
ok, thank you so much for your assistance!
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.