Window rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Hi I have been trying to find these rollers for a few weeks and ordered a few from you guys but they are slightly different in a very small way so I took pictures as best as I could to see if you can help me out ......I also need these rollers too
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3 (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we can not locate any orders from you. If you in fact did purchase some hardware from us, please contact our customer service department and provide them with your order number and we will be able to see which part you ordered. Moving on to your rollers; take a look at both our 87-003 and 87-164 window wheels. See if either of these are compatible with your parts.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.