Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TR5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TR4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TR2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TR6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TR3.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. It looks like your balance uses the 19-041 top fitting. That means this will need to be a custom order since we don't have a stock assembly with such a fitting. I'll just need you to measure as shown below and let me know what you find so that I can get this moving for you. Can you also weigh the window sash on a scale? Your 2390 stamp is outdated so we'll need to know the precise weight in order to re-calibrate the spring strength. Lastly, how many balances are you looking to order? 

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

A quick learner says:
1" is the measure and the weight of the whole sash is 10.3oz

Going to need 12 pieces
Thank you
Profile picture of Emily

That's very light for a sash. Are you weighing the balances themselves? The window sash is the glass pane that moves up and down which is what you want to weigh. 

A handy person says:
The window weighs about 28 lbs
Profile picture of Emily

I'll email you a purchase link and price quote for (12) 24" long balances with the 19-041 top, 15-005 bottom, and 2360 stamp that you can use to place an order on our website. A pair of balances with this stamp will support a sash weighing 27 to 30 pounds which should work for you as long as the sash weight falls within this weight range. 

Let us know if you have any questions! 

A handy person says:
Thanks
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.