Window sash lock

A quick learner from Frederick, Maryland says:
Unfortunately I don't see any names or numbers. I want to replace my sash locks on 11 windows (11 X2= 22 locks).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4255.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4257.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4258.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4259.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Can you tell me the distance between the center of each mounting hole? That will be the best way to narrowing down your options. We will do our best to assist from there. Many thanks. 

A quick learner from Frederick, Maryland says:
Let me know if this helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4274.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4272.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4275.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4271.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to be sure based on photos but your hole spacing looks close to 2-1/16". If so, you can start by looking over the specifications of the 90-161 shown below to confirm if it matches your assembly. Ours does not use the same alignment lugs but that should be an issue as long as the dimensions match. Just let us know if you have any other questions. 

Detail of 90-161
Detail of 90-161

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.