Window screen clip

A quick learner from Oconomowoc, Wisconsin says:
I only lived in this home for one year but I was told that the windows were Pella. I can not locate a Pella part that matches. I was unable to identify any name or part number on the window. The home was built in 2006. The original screen clips were attached with a pop rivet but one has been replaced with a screw. The screw clip is the only one that is whole and working. I do not mind the screw system.
I need something, anything, that will hold the screen frame tight to the frame. The bugs do not respect a bulge in the frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3046.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3049.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3047.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3048.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! It does not appear that we have a replacement turn clip that would be an exact match for what you're looking for but our 70-014 might be worth considering as a replacement. Look over the dimensions and compare them to your clip to determine if this is the replacement that would work for you.

Detail of 70-014
Detail of 70-014

Profile view of 70-014
Profile view of 70-014

How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.