Window seals and window crank parts

A handy person from Ocklawaha Florida says:
Could you please send us these 4 samples. As you can tell on the window crank piece a small part is broken off.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T base window seals
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bearing of some kind
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5494.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Starting with the seals, can you write out the width of the "T" for each? 

As for the second and third photos, can you tell us the function of these parts? It would also be helpful if we could see photos of them in undamaged condition. 

A handy person from Ocklawaha Florida says:
The smaller window seal is 5/32cd" the other one is 3/32"
The other two white plastic pieces are for the windows. One is for the window linkage to ride on. The round piece holds a rod for the bottom window. Every other part of the window works with this. This is for a 1960 Yellowstone trailer. I hope this will help you determine what parts we need to order. We would like to just order a 1 foot sample of the window seals to make sure they fit right.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for confirming that for me. It's hard to say since the part in your last photo is damaged but the 39-537 and 39-538 come to mind. Have a look and see if the specifications match what you need.

Unfortunately, we don't sell a match for the seals or the torque bearing. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.