1997 vintage aluminum
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0F15EFE3-C47B-49E3-AA9D-6A459204CC27.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32235886-6D82-4681-A58B-97B3FD87FDD4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 12119B4A-56FB-4170-8FC0-DD82AF769D00.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 59E27EF2-0409-47F1-A05C-481746CB348D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D26C88E7-1AE4-4665-9B5E-45941441C1E1.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Your window tilt latches look like they could be our 26-193 LH and 26-194 RH Rollyson Tilt Latches. To determine if these are the right fit for your window, carefully compare the dimensions shown below to your latches.

Detail of 26-193
Detail of 26-193

We do not carry an exact match for the pivot bar you have but our 26-021 should work as a suitable replacement. Again, you'll need to compare the dimensions to confirm that this is the right fit. You'll want to especially confirm the dimensions for the installation hole placement.

Alternate image for 26-021
Alternate image for 26-021

A contractor from Chickamauga Ga. says:
Thank you. The plastic latch is perfect. The pivot bar is correct except the screw hole is in the wrong place. If that is the only option we have, I can modify it to make it work. I have actually made those from scratch before so this would be easier. Also here is a picture of the weatherstripping to see if you can come up with something on it. The weatherstripping track size where it slides in is 3/16" With the weatherstripping I can get all ordered at the same time. In this commercial building we have quite a few windows so I will be ordering spares also. Thank you, nice work.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B47393CF-1C9D-48CD-A819-01A483E6C749.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A4DEBC8-0CA7-4B9C-81FF-7A429C3059C6.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

So long as one of the installation holes matches on the pivot bar, it should still work well in the window. Although, if you feel more comfortable using both installation hole placements, you will likely need to drill a new hole. We just express exercising caution when doing so as there is a risk of drilling into the glass, potentially breaking it.

In regard to the weather strip, it is very likely that there is a replacement we can supply you with. I'll just need to see a clearer photo of the shape of an undamaged piece of the end profile. 

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.