Window weep

A home owner from California says:
Looking for replacement Window weeps for Vinyl windows. Weeps fit into a 1" x 1/4" rectangular hole in the vinyl frame. Does Swisco have an replacement/equivalent?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8064.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8065.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8066.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8068.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 26-417 Weep Hole Cover. Look it over and see if you think this would work for you.

A home owner from Harrisville, RI says:

I spoke with lorain this morning and she suggested i try to send a photo of my weep hole cover to see if you have any that will fit.the rectangular hole measures 1"x 1/4" with 1/16"available space above it with more below and beside it. Thank you, Richard

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0063.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0064.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0065.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0066.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Richard. We don't have an exact match for this weep hole cover, but check out our 26-186. This is a really nice replacement that can be adapted to a lot of different sized weep holes. The video below shows how to install it. Take a look and let me know what you think. 

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.