Windows

A home owner from Ormond Beach 32174 says:
They are for the top side of the window that lock to the rail
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B5B7F9B2-B080-4117-A37F-B775DD8329C7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 571E3623-F98E-4FB4-B003-F368C3E6E50E.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your top sash guide resembles the 18-161. Take a look and compare the dimensions below to confirm they match up to your part. Thanks for posting! 

Detail of 18-161
Detail of 18-161

Profile view of 18-161
Profile view of 18-161

Looking for locks for the window

They call night lock

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6159.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

I don't see anything that resembles the lock in your photo. If the part is missing, is there another window that uses the same part that you could show us? 

It miss It also holds the guard rails when you go to install the window
Profile picture of Casey

I'm not sure but it sounds like you may be referring to the channel balances, which often sure a take out clip similar to our 16-002 to catch them at the top of the window when removing the sash. Take a look and see if this might be the part that you're looking for. 

Alternate image for 16-002
Alternate image for 16-002

I sorry they are missing they are light time lock in side the fram
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Profile picture of Casey

We're happy to help! I see that you purchased the 16-002 take-out clips. Just let us know if you need anything else.

I need to order one more Take out clip also, are there any bottom guide that on the bottom of the Window like the ones on the top. Thank you for your time and appreciate it.if can please order them
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7354.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7355.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Top sash guides are only designed to be installed on the top corners of the window sash. If there is a part missing from the bottom, I would recommend checking the other side or an identical window with an intact version of the part that you need that you can show us. 

Are there any guards on the On the bottom of that window 18-161 top are there any Of the bottom of the window norandex Will appreciate all your help. Thank you very much Michael.
Profile picture of Casey

There is no bottom guide used exclusively with the 18-161 if that is what you're asking. We would need to see a photo of the original part to confirm if it is something that we can supply. 

If you're asking if the bottom sash would use the same guides as the top sash in a double-hung window, they would most likely be the same but I would still recommend checking another window to verify. 

My dog broke the widow I need to replace the glass do have the INSERT for the Fram for the window to the size 30 by 50 inch. Thank you all your help the last time You've been very helpful. Thank you, Michael.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7513.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

This looks like it may be glazing. If that's the case, we'll need you to remove an undamaged sample and show us a clear view of the end profile. Feel free to browse our selection here in the meantime. 

The glass it's in the frame and I need some strips to lock it into the frame inserts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7557.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7558.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7559.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7555.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7561.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

I'm sorry to say that I still can't identify what you have here just yet. We specifically need to see the end profile. You can use our glazing selection here as a reference for what we're looking for. 

Maybe this will help like I said it's the trim that locks the window into the frame itself. I had some photos. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7636.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7637.jpeg
Sorry about that I didn't know the glazing was now I see what you said by searching for it I think I found what I was looking for. Thank you for your help we it it's been great working with you
Can you help me find Glazing
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7654.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7653.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7651.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Unforutnately, we do not carry an exact match for your glazing bead but we've related our closest options on this page for you to review. I can't be sure if any of them would work for your repair but review the specifications shown on our product pages and see what you think. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.